[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and (or vs) Tapestry 5

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 23:14:07 EDT 2007

As far as I know, nobody has looked at Tapestry support.  Seam core is more and more separate from JSF now (see the GWT support) that it wouldn't surprise me if it is close to being a reasonable thing.  My personal recommendation is to stick with JSF.  I have nothing bad to say about Tapestry, but JSF works really well now and has the momentum of standardization behind it improving it.

That being said, we'd definitely welcome anyone interested in tapestry integration to give it a shot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072284#4072284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072284