[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Getting InterruptedException while putting into tree cac

sg283 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 02:51:49 EDT 2007

If we chose READ_COMMITED, the thread would wait for the transaction to be commited. As I mentioned, in our application number of read/write is very high.
We can read the uncommited value rather that waiting for the transaction to be commited.
If we are getting InterruptedException, what should be the approach to handle this. Should I catch this exception and try to put again after some time, say around 100 ms or so? Will this help?

We are using JBoss AS 4.0.3 SP1 and JBoss Cache 1.4.1 SP3. We are using JBossTransactionManager.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072330#4072330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072330