[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Does redirect.captureCurrentView save page parameters?

milli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 03:06:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a page called profile.xhtml and it is loaded with two page parameters like http://localhost/profile.seam?pid=5&catid=3&cid=1.

And in the backing bean I have

  | @Name("profilePage")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.EVENT)
  | class ProfilePage{
  | @RequestParameter
  | private String pid;
  | @RequestParameter
  | private String catid;
  |
  | @Restrict("#{identity.loggedIn}")
  | 	public String connect() {
  | }

In profile.xhtml I have a button with action as #{profilePage.connect}. When the user clicks this button without logged in, he is redirected to the login page. But after logging in, it redirects to http://localhost/profile.seam?cid=2 and does not restore the page parameters.

I'm not using conversations. My question is am I doing something wrong or captureCurrentView does not save page parameters?

I appreciate any help on this.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072337#4072337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072337