[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How integrate portlets

ram_java do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 03:14:04 EDT 2007

Hi,
   Iam new to portlets and JBoss portal. I have developed some portlets and deployed them as a individual "war" files in jboss portal and the portlets are working fine.

     Now i want to integrate the portlets  so that i can deploy the single
"war" file instead of many war files and i want to display each portlet in a separate page of the same portal.I have my own set of lay-out and themes.
    Any Suggestions  regarding this will be helpful for me.

jboss-portal-2.6 CR2
Hibernate
Mysql
Spring support for hibernate