[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ResourceBundle in Database

Zerg-Spirit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 04:45:47 EDT 2007

Hey guys!

Sorry about the revival, but with the new ResourceBundle implementation in the last Seam CVS, I'm kinda lost.

I modified my implementation trying to get it working, but somehow I never manage to get the 'ResourceBundle.instance()' to change.
I can easily load whatever language I want, but once it's loaded, I can't get it to change using the localeSelector like I did before.
What method/class should I implement to get it to change?

At the moment, I have made an implementation of ResourceLoader to override the method loadBundle and basically do something like that:

ResourceBundle bundle = ResourceBundle.getBundle(bundleName,
  | 						Locale.instance(), Thread.currentThread()
  | 								.getContextClassLoader(), DBControl
  | 								.getInstance());

DBControl being my own controller (which is by the way working fine).
Actually everything seems to work find behind, but the locale just doesn't change, with org.jboss.seam.core.ResourceBundle.getInstance() being always the first locale I loaded.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072372#4072372

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072372