[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Register more listeners for IPC

jbo_master do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 05:26:43 EDT 2007

Hi all,

how can I register more than one listener on the *-Object.xml file,
so that 2 portlets, each one with an inner Listener-Class, can cummunicate to each other?
I mean send a Parameter to Portlet A, and the other way arround, send a Parameter to Portlet B.

As far as I know is, that I can only register one  in the *-Object.xml.

*-Object.xml:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072389#4072389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072389