[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ResourceBundle in Database

Zerg-Spirit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 08:23:50 EDT 2007

Actually, I've worked around the problem, since we just need to override ResourceLoader loadBundle method, but now I have a problem about the caching to reload the messages when I set a locale as 'Dirty'.
Before the last changes, I was using an implementation or international.Message, but I don't really know how to make it work now, since the same implementation on the messageFactory class doens't work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072461#4072461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072461