[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge - Foreign Message (ActiveMQ -> JbossMessaging)

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 09:30:38 EDT 2007

"aslak" wrote : I have setup a JbossMessaging Bridge to listen to a ActiveMQ queue via a ActiveMQ JMSProvider configured on Jboss.

  | The Bridge reads the sourceDestination messages from ActiveMQ fine, it's sending this ActiveMQ Message object to the targetProducer/targetDestination that is the problem.
  |

  | Is this not the scenario commented in the ProducerAspect code:
  |          // JMS 1.1 Sect. 3.11.4: A provider must be prepared to accept, from a client,
  |          // a message whose implementation is not one of its own.

Aslak - can you just explain your issue again (slow, step by step) - I'm having trouble understanding what it is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072500#4072500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072500