[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBossWS 1.2.1GA Webservice Webparams set to

mmartin@vicor.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 12:06:30 EDT 2007

I'm using a pojo webservice on JBoss 4.0.5.GA with JBossWS 1.2.1GA installed over the prepackaged JBossWS libs.  With the JBossWS 1.0.1 that comes with
 Jboss 4.0.5 my webservice works fine but with JBossWS 1.2.1 all WebParams are set to the string "null". Unfortunately, I need to use JBossWS 1.2.1 for some other functionality.

the following webservice returns "null_test" when invoked.
this looks like a configuration problem but I haven't been able to nail it down.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072606#4072606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072606