[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ManyToOne OneToMany

jknotzke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 12:13:11 EDT 2007

"jknotzke" wrote :
  |   Ah ha.. very cool. So I have to do it "manually".. Never thought of that..
  |
  |    Ok, one small problem which you alluded to: i can't see the link. I had to encompass the h:commandLink in a form (otherwise it would not deploy. The code now looks like:
  |

  |     <h:form>
  |   |                 <h:column>
  |   |                         <f:facet name="header">Calendar</f:facet>
  |   |                         <h:commandLink action="#{uploadWorkout.selectAthlete(athlete)}">
  |   |                             <h:outputText value="Calendar"/>
  |   |                         </h:commandLink>
  |   |                 </h:column>
  |   |                 </h:form>
  |   |

   Actually, nevermind.. I fixed it myself.. And guess what.. It freaking works!

   Thanks David and thanks to all who helped out. Phew!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072610#4072610

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072610