[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Double nested conv. deletes parent's component

pdpantages do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 12:27:48 EDT 2007

Hello forum,

It seems that if I use beforeRedirect=true Seam will not remove the tableBean2 from the parent conversation.

I am perfectly willing (and gratefully happy) to do this, but I think I am really just hiding a problem, not fixing it.....

Is it perhaps a good practice to end nested conversations this way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072626#4072626

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072626