[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Multiplex socket exmaple with SSL?

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 17:36:49 EDT 2007

In the directory org.jboss.remoting.samples.multiplex are examples of virtual socket use.  In the directory org.jboss.remoting.samples.multiplex.invoker are examples of use of the multiplex transport.

That said, I'm encouraging people to consider the bisocket transport in place of multiplex.  They were both designed to support clients behind firewalls, but bisocket is faster and probably more reliable.  It is used by JBossMessaging, which means it gets a lot of production use.  I'm not aware of any comparable use of the multiplex transport.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072733#4072733

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072733