[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to define additional context for JBoss Portal 2.6

mcclainc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 18:34:34 EDT 2007

I've since updated to jboss-portal2.6.1.GA and can add a context by making the same changes to jboss-web.deployer/server.xml.

But I'd like to be able to identify additional contexts by adding an xml file  rather than having to edit a jboss file (as is done with  Tomcat):  TOMCAT_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost/data.xml., where the /data context is defined in data.xml.

Is this possible in jboss-portal2.6.1.GA?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072758#4072758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072758