[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam s:link fetchs list multiple times. big error !

bulloncito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 21:02:56 EDT 2007

Tried it. Won't work. Changed <s:link /> for h:command as follows:

<h:form>
  | 	<h:commandLink value="#{region.name}" >
  | 		<f:param value="#{region.id}" name="regionID"  />
  | 	</h:commandLink>
  | </h:form>

... witch now need forms (or links are disabled with an ugly warning in seam2) for tiny navigation links. That, by the way, does not fail, however should not be the solution.

Please be patient, I'm creating the tiniest complete case for the jira, wich I'm still learning how to post, so I'm reading a lot  ; )

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072802#4072802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072802