[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: RMI over HTTP performance

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 9 22:32:33 EDT 2007

The RMI and HTTP invokers discussed in that wiki page are built into the Application Server and predate the Remoting invokers.  Now, EJB3 uses an invoker based on Remoting, and, if I'm not mistaken, EJB2 now uses the same.  However, I have to admit that I'm not very familiar with their configuration issues.  I'm going to suggest that you pose the question on the "Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT" forum (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=61)
or the "EJB 3.0" forum (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=221).

If you do, it would be great if you left a pointer in this thread to the new thread.

Thanks,
Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072809#4072809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072809