[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to modify booking example login?(newbie question)

guiltyxsin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 01:06:58 EDT 2007

Hi I am a newbie,

Because I need to connect to university database so the booking example's login has to be changed/deleted. However I want modify it to a simple login page such as having username and password as "administrator" or something like that.

The following code is what I did in authenticatorAction.java

  | if ( ("xxxx").equals(identity.getUsername()) && ("xxxx").equals(identity.getPassword() ) )
  |       {
  |          user = new User();
  |          return true;
  |       }
  |       else
  |       {
  |          return false;
  |       }

I also modify the User.java so that User() would just setup the username, password and name to what I want them to be.

However, when I type in both username and password it shows me that I failed to login.

Can anyone give me a suggestion? or some hint where the problem may be.

Regards,
Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072825#4072825

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072825