[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - UserTransaction JNDI name

bgonline do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 02:53:53 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a question about the UserTransaction object.

Indeed, when I deploy a webapp using the following JNDI name java:comp/UserTransaction for the UserTransaction, it works, although when I go in the JNDIView bean of the JMX console, and I invoke the list, I can't see this name in the java: namespace.

And when I deploy an EJB and that I try to access the UserTransaction the same way, it doesn't work.

Can someone explain me please?

Thanks in advance...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072860#4072860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072860