[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JasperException error.

alamandrax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 08:27:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

I posted this question to the beginner's section of the forum, but can't seem to get this fixed.
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=115792

I'm pasting the first post of the thread here.
"alamandrax" wrote : Hi,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073002#4073002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073002