[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Custom instantiator specified with 'config-type' on a De

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 09:42:06 EDT 2007

hmm.... bug/feature request... I'm not sure what the intention was... Could be that it worked by accident or that it works because of some seam thing. Extending the schema to allow everything (that is what you ask) makes schema validation of this field impossible. Since it is a limited list, I and you have to turn of schema validation to get it to work at all, I think it is an unintended feature.

I'll check the source to see if there are any testcases that come close to what you do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073033#4073033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073033