[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Communication between JSR 168 Portlets

tex321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 10:23:39 EDT 2007

Hello.

I would like to communicate between two portlets (JSR 168) with help of Property Broker. I have done this in RAD tool (IBM Portal) but I would like to know if communication can be done also in JBoss Portal.

My goal is to have entry list in a table and with click on entry I would like to open entry details on separate page in portal. Are there any examples how communication between JSR 168 is done in JBoss Portal.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073065#4073065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073065