[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Opening new portlet from link

tex321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 10:34:34 EDT 2007

Hello I would like to add new portlet with a click on a link. My data would be displayed in jsf table and each table entry would have one link that would trigger display of new portlet that would contain detailed table entry data (on second page).

If two entries would be clicked two new portlets would be opened (both on second page). Are there any examples or guidelines how this can be achieved.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073074#4073074

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073074