[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - couldn't delete process definition

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 10:49:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've a problem... I need some help... I use jBPM web-console to deploy my process and to delete it... I deploy lot of process and I often delete it because I make lot of tests !!

But, There is a problem... When I use the agument "notify='yes' " on task, I can't delete process... When I delete "notify='yes' " I can...

Here the error message :

Delete failed: An exception of type "org.jbpm.JbpmException" was thrown. The message is: couldn't delete process definition '1602'

Someone has any idea ?? please ??? :s

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073083#4073083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073083