[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Information on jPDL package

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 11:51:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for all !! There is no lot of think, and I'm french, so, I can't understand  all think !!!

If I've understand well:

- If I deploy process-definition with classes in the same file, the classes will be written in the database and will be use more speedly !!

- If I deploy process-definition without classes but with the classes in the web-app "WEB-INF/Classes" folder, it became less speed, but, it possible to change only class file without redeploying process (impossible in the first case)...

You confirm ??

If I deploy the classes in the process zip file and in the web-inf/classes folder ?? What are the classes which will be executed ??

Thank you... because I've lot of compréhension problem on this subject !!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073098#4073098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073098