[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Multiple Objects under a single key in POJOCache?

BruceSpringfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 13:08:58 EDT 2007

from the findAll(id) method in POJOCache, I assumed that multiple objects can be stored under a single id.  Is this not the case?

If yes, how do I do it?

I tried to attach() different objects with the same id, but then when I find() using that id, I get back the object that I last attached with that Id.

If I use findAll(), I only get back a Map with size 1.  And the object I get back with findAll() causes the program to freeze.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073135#4073135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073135