[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: using <s:div rendered=

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 11 05:43:10 EDT 2007

"fhh" wrote : This is a value binding so el will look for authenticator.getDisplay().

  | Regards
  |
  | Felix

I tried that as well before posting on this forum and got an exception of similar type.  The getDisplay() method was declared as public.  I will look at it again.

BTW, if it's looking for "getDisplay()" then why does the exception reference display as a property?  It seems it's looking for a property, not a method...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073265#4073265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073265