[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: em is always null in my quartz scheduler, plz help.

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 11 22:10:22 EDT 2007

Hi Pete,

I have the same problem. I created a subClass @override schedule method, which loads schedules from database. When I inject @In entityManager, it also got null. I don't have any idea how to deal with this situation. Could you please give some guidance? Thank you very much in advance.

    @Override
  |     protected Collection loadEntries(Date startDate, Date endDate) {
  |         List selection = em.createQuery(
  | 				"select ea.event from EventAttendee ea " +
  | 				"where ea.attendee = :person")
  | 				.setParameter("person", user)
  | 				.getResultList();
  |         System.out.println("event size ===" + selection.size());
  |         return selection;
  |     }

Best wishes,

Gus