[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Newbie: How do I create a single jar for a Drools app?

armitagem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 12 09:09:19 EDT 2007

I have a simple app in the ide (eclipse) just a java file and a drl file. I build and run it in the IDE and it works fine.
I then create a jar but it won't run (Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:), the drools jars are in there as are the drools libs, I've tried pointing the classpath at the current dir and the location of the drools jars etc etc.

Is there an idiot's guide anywhere or can anyone suggest where my mistake is?

Any pointers would be most welcome.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073371#4073371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073371