[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Opening new portlet from link

explorer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 12 12:55:23 EDT 2007

Are there fixed number of portlets that you want on the second page.
If thats the case. I think you can add those portlets in minimized state with empty rendersets(No Decorations, so taht you dont get the feel that there are portlets on the page).and on the click get them maximized which would have the required window decorations. I hope this would be a work around for fixed no of windows...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073388#4073388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073388