[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Single Session for Same IP?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 12 19:28:37 EDT 2007

Multiple browser windows do not equate to multiple sessions - there is only one (as you found out). If you want multiple sessions, you need to run multiple browsers. For example, I always start with Firefox. If I need a second session (happens occasionally), I fire up Internet Explorer. If I ever need a third or fourth session, I would have to run Opera.

(Though your post got me to wondering if there is a way to configure a browser to run a unique session in each window. There might be a way because I know that tools such a JMeter can run multiple sessions.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073415#4073415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073415