[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Jndi problem with jboss embedded and testng

gena777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 12 20:20:14 EDT 2007

Hello

i'm trying to run a testng test. At the beginning it looks fine:

  | 01:55:18,578 INFO  [Component] Component: offerLifecycle, scope: STATELESS, type: STATELESS_SESSION_BEAN, class: de.intermobil.appl.OfferLifecycleBean, JNDI: OfferLifecycleBean/local

but as soon es the test needs an injected value, the following exceptions are thrown:

FAILED CONFIGURATION: @BeforeClass init
  | org.jboss.seam.InstantiationException: Could not instantiate Seam component: offerLifecycle
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.Component.newInstance(Component.java:1955)
  |
  | Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: OfferLifecycleBean not bound
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:542)
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:550)

I don't know why it doesn't work. The full jboss version works fine just the embedded jboss doesn't work.

The configuration seems to be ok. Only the jndi lookup for "OfferLifecycleBean/local" fails. Could you give me a hint, what could be wrong?

Thanks, Gena

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073418#4073418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073418