[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Linkage error when redeploying

Filot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 03:37:31 EDT 2007

Hi all,

when I redeploy my application, and when I execute a method, I have this exception:

  | 09:13:07,030 ERROR [[action]] Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exception
  | java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/aspectj/lang/reflect/SourceLocation class

So every time I have to restart my server.  I understood that's a problem with the classLoader, but I'm not cleat about what I have to do...

Does anyone have an idea!? Please Help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073453#4073453

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073453