[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Strange behavior of jar file loading

pierospinelli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 05:52:43 EDT 2007

Many Thanks for your reply, Pete.

Just to be sure I've understood:
- I created a project named "schedule" with seam-gen
- I loaded the project in JBossIDE
- I created my classes and tag libs under the source folders of the project.

Now, I deployed for test using the explode tag of the build.xml created by seam-gen. The explode operation created:
- a schedule.ear under the server/deploy dir
- a schedule.ear/schedule.jar dir with all the application classes
- a schedule.ear/schedule.war dir with all xhtml, config files, etc...
- a schedule.ear/schedule.war/WEB-INF/lib dir with all the seam jar files
- a schedule.ear/schedule.war/WEB-INF/classes dir containing just some property file (no classes at all).

Till now, this is the standard behavior of the explode operation (I didn't touch anything in this phase): here I have the error.

So, when you say:
anonymous wrote : Alter your build so that JsfEcoLibrary and related classes are put into WEB-INF/classes in your build war/ear.

do you mean I have to change the standard build.xml so that the explode operation creates the scheduler.jar lib under .../WEB-INF/lib ?

I do not understand if it is a miss-behaviour of the build.xml or if I did something wrong.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073484#4073484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073484