[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Dynamic property loading on server startup

loumaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 06:01:40 EDT 2007

i might not have described the problem as exact as needed.

im already using a property file which is used on bootstrap ( set -P option ).

i have declared some tokens in the jboss-service.xml files and in my oracle-ds.xml file.

The tokens in the jboss-server.xml are properly parsed where as  the onces in the oracle-ds.xml file are not touched.

Eventually it looks to me like the bootstrap -P option does not work for any jca related configuration files.

If this should be the case ( I could still made a mistake myself ) is there a way to let a jca adapter use a -ds.xml configuration file containing placeholders ????

thanks again for your help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073490#4073490

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073490