[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - regardig jboss-beans.xml

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 06:14:26 EDT 2007

HI

because we have to deploy our application in many servers with different specifications and configurations, I need to have an external config file in which I declare simply IP and connection url
the question is that how can I put these info into a file so jboss-beans.xml read those information because this file currently located in jar file it is difficult to alter the file and create a new jar file for each server

thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073492#4073492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073492