[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Strange behavior of jar file loading

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 06:32:10 EDT 2007

"pierospinelli" wrote :
  | So, when you say:
  | anonymous wrote : Alter your build so that JsfEcoLibrary and related classes are put into WEB-INF/classes in your build war/ear.
  |
  | do you mean I have to change the standard build.xml so that the explode operation creates the scheduler.jar lib under .../WEB-INF/lib ?

No.  Not the whole jar.  JUST the classes associated with your taglibrary.  You can either package them as a non-exploded jar in WEB-INF/lib or just as classes under WEB-INF/classes.

anonymous wrote : I do not understand if it is a miss-behaviour of the build.xml or if I did something wrong.

Neither.  The build.xml from seam-gen is just a working template for you to customise (as with the rest of seam-gen stuff).  It's not setup for doing what you are doing, so you need to modify it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073498#4073498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073498