[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Limit the number of user loggins

JoergPaul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 07:47:46 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am not shure if this is the right place for my question, but I am completely new to JBoss.

So, what I need is an answer to this:

Is it possible to limit the number of users to logg on?

E.g. I have an application running on JBoss that is not able to limit the users. How do I configure JBoss to let 30 users  in and for user number 31 it shows a web page saying: Sorry, too many users, come back later.

Thanks for your help
Joerg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073515#4073515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073515