[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: need help for Transaction Attribute Types

grdzeli_kaci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 09:42:15 EDT 2007

"ALRubinger" wrote : Looks like you'd just like an Extended Persistence Context, so that your EM isn't flushed to the DB automatically at JTA Commit.

  | http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/tutorial/extended_pc/extended.html
  |
  | S,
  | ALR

Great Thanks for your posts,
i did what you say but problems is not resolved, my example now looks like :

  | @Stateful
  | @Remote(TestFasade.class)
  | public class TestFasadeBean implements TestFasade {
  |
  | 	@PersistenceContext(type = PersistenceContextType.EXTENDED)
  | 	EntityManager oracleManager;
  |
  | 	Test test;
  |
  | 	public Long create() {
  | 		try {
  | 			System.out.println("start persist");
  | 			test = new Test();
  | 			test.setAge(21L);
  | 			test.setName("adsdasd");
  | 			test.setSurname("asdasd");
  | 			oracleManager.persist(test);
  | 			System.out.println("end persist");
  | 			Long ret = test.getId();
  | 			return ret;
  | 		} catch (Exception e) {
  | 			e.printStackTrace();
  | 			return 0L;
  | 		}
  | 	}
  | 	public void comit() {
  | 		try {
  | 			System.out.println("start comit");
  | 			oracleManager.flush();
  | 			System.out.println("start end");
  | 		} catch (Exception e) {
  | 			e.printStackTrace();
  | 		}
  | 	}
  | }

and after call create method information is flushed into database :(  did i something incorrect ?
or maybe i have some bad versions of enviroment :
AS : JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA with ejb 3 included

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073548#4073548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073548