[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: A few issues.

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 09:47:06 EDT 2007

"tzman" wrote : My apologies if these issues have already been fixed/mentioned.

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1791

anonymous wrote :
  | 2.) org.jboss.seam.framework.Identifier
  |
  | The equals method checks for an instance of the derived type org.jboss.seam.framework.EntityIdentifier

Please raise a JIRA issue for this.

anonymous wrote : 3.) It doesn't appear as though we can use injection in base classes. Am I mistaken? Is this a design decision?

I don't know what you mean by a base class.  But Seam injection only occurs in classes annotated @Name.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073552#4073552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073552