[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Login for Web-Application

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 15:55:35 EDT 2007

First, when posting xml content, bracket it with [ code]..[ code ] (without the spaces). you can easily do this by selecting the text and clicking the Code button.  I noticed that you used < code > brackets, but that will not work other than forcing  fixed-width font, the tags within the xml can still cause problems.

Try adding a WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml files, containing the following:

<jboss-web>
  |   <security-domain>java:/jaas/myloginmodule</security-domain>
  | </jboss-web>

and then add the following to the server/xxx/data/login-config.xml file:

    <application-policy name = "myloginmodule">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073710#4073710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073710