[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Page refresh when hitting F5

enrico256 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 04:57:57 EDT 2007

We have a simple CRUD application based on Seam 1.2.1 that manages items. These are presented in a list (DataModel) from which they can be viewed and modified. When an item is updated by a user it should be possible for everyone watching the very same data to view the changes by reloading the page (hitting F5). Unfortunately, the old data is displayed. We tried disabling second level caching without success.

Does anybody have a hint?

Thanks in advance, Enrico

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073880#4073880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073880