[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - How to trace remote calls client-side

alessandro_rizzi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 06:49:15 EDT 2007

I have a client-server application (developed with JWS, but this is not meaningfull) and I would like to trace, for debug pourpose each remote method invocation (from client to server, not from server to server) ... just to know how many remote calls are made in each client event.

The application is very big and developed by many programmers, so I cannot do something at code level, but I'm looking for something at configurarion level.

I've tried to add something like:
org.jboss.ejb.Container.level = FINEST
org.jboss.ejb.level = FINEST
org.jboss.level = FINEST
org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.level = FINEST
org.jnp.level = FINEST

in logging.properties of my JRE, but I see nothing on log files.

I'm using JBoss 3.2.5 (but I can try also JBoss 4.0.4).

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Regards
Alessandro Rizzi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073935#4073935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073935