[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging bridge question

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 08:13:53 EDT 2007

Sorry I have taken so long to look at this.

Before I investigate any deeper, there is one obvious thing I can see wrong in your remote jms provider config:

  |     <!-- The combined connection factory -->
  |     <attribute name="FactoryRef">java:/XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- The queue connection factory -->
  |     <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">java:/XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- The topic factory -->
  |     <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">java:/XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- Uncomment to use HAJNDI to access JMS -->

You are doing your lookups with the "java:" prefix.

As I'm sure you know, in JNDI, anything that starts with "java:" represents a lookup in the same VM.

You need to lookup in the global JNDI space, i.e. "/XAConnectionFactory" rather than "java:/XAConnectionfactory".

Take a look at http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowDoIConfigureAnMDBToTalkToARemoteQueue for how to set up a remote JMS provider.

Can you report back after trying this and we can investigate further if a problem still exists?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073957#4073957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073957