[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Qestion about timers in jboss seam

vadger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 08:45:12 EDT 2007

Am I right, if I have for instance:

  | @Stateful
  | @Name("paymentAction")
  | public class CreatePaymentAction
  | {
  |     @In(create=true) PaymentHandler paymentHandler;
  |     @In Bill bill;
  |
  |     public String schedulePayment()
  |     {
  |         paymentHandler.processScheduledPayment( new Payment(bill), bill.getDueDate() );
  |         return "success";
  |     }
  |
  |     public String scheduleRecurringPayment()
  |     {
  |         paymentHandler.processRecurringPayment( new Payment(bill), bill.getDueDate(),
  |                                                 ONE_MONTH );
  |         return "success";
  |     }
  | }

The example is taken from seam documentation.
So, if I want to invoke method at deploy time, I have to do next:

?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073981#4073981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073981