[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - edit.xhtml and trying NOT to pump out a balnk line (Pete que

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 08:56:37 EDT 2007

Trying to do it the seam way... I use this in my edit.xhtml

  | <s:div styleClass="edit_template_error_area" rendered="#{!empty facesContext.maximumSeverity}">
  |    <s:message styleClass="error" />
  | </s:div>

This is great in that it does not render whenever I have no errors (so my lines are not padded out with blank lines).

If, however, one line is error then this fires for all lines.

Can I see if a certain field is in error as apposed to ANY field in error.

I see that this decorate tag auto-magically knows which field is in error with as it renders the error message for the right field...

Cheers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073991#4073991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073991