[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Extremely basic JNDI question

stevev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 09:12:18 EDT 2007

I'm having a very similar problem; multiple web contexts sharing a war file, each using distinct data.

I solved the problem slightly differently in Tomcat stand alone. Each context is given a unique key via JNDI that it uses to select the relevant rows of a shared database. But I think we're looking for the same thing: a way to set up each web context with it's own InitialContext.

I've been doing some digging and as far as I can see there doesn't seem to  be a way to achieve this in JBoss (I would gladly be proved wrong).

I'm looking at MBeans at the moment. Would it be possible to configure the JNDI for each web context with MBeans?

Thanks,

Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074000#4074000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074000