[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: How to trace remote calls client-side

alessandro_rizzi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 10:01:07 EDT 2007

"waynebaylor" wrote : I'm not 100% sure about this, but you might be able to add an interceptor to the remote interfaces and do logging there.

Thanks.
I knew this was possible ... but I'm far away from knowing how. Anyone has do something similar, or has any suggestion?

I know only that I shoud add the incerceptor class in some JBoss xml (jboss-service.xml I guess) and that I should create a class that implemenst some interfaces ... any more datails will be nice :)

Bye
Alessandro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074025#4074025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074025