[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JDBCExceptionReporter: warning

sivaganesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 10:45:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

I was getting the below mentioned warning message.
Any body can help me on this issue.

WARN  [JDBCExceptionReporter] SQL Warning: 17110, SQLState: null
WARN  [JDBCExceptionReporter] Warning: execution completed with warning

This message will be occuring when we opening the jbpm context and releasing the jbpmcontext.

I gone through the jbpm API, and i found that hibernate not closing the sessions properly.

This warning will be occuring suddenly.

>From last 8 months onwards i was not facing any issue.

Could any one help me on this issue.

Thanks,