[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - db error : exception handler cannot be loaded and infinite l

gogoasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 11:52:35 EDT 2007

Hello,

It happens that my appserver's datasource become unavailable (no more connections etc.)  That should not happen, of course, but shit happens. In this case, a runtime exception will occur in the middle of the process. I have an exception handler pointing to an "OnErrorAction" that is supposed to handle the exception.

In order to handle the exception, ProcessClassLoader tries to load the error handler class. It cannot because the datasource has just crashed. The not being able to load the class generates another exception that has to be caught by the same exception handler. There is an infinite loop there.

If my understaning of what happens is right, I think the exception handlers should be loaded first and get cached. In fact, I think all classes that ProcessClassLoader may load should be loaded in memory just to be on the safe side.

Best regards,
Adrian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074090#4074090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074090