[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Custom Events and listeners?

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 12:29:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to be able to fire custom events and have components be able to register as listeners.

My pages are made up of a number of modules, and some of the modules change state based on the state of other modules, so it would be nice to just have each module fire a 'change state' event that the dependent modules register as listeners to.  Is this currently possible, or do I need to roll my own?

Thanks,
Dustin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074099#4074099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074099