[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Adding permissions to Identity

wiberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 13:20:30 EDT 2007

I currently save the permissions a user has in a database along with the role that includes those permissions.

When a user authenticates, I load the roles and add them to the identity using:

  | identity.addRoles(roleName);

Is there a way to programtically add Permissions also to the identity object like we do for roles? I would like to be able to use hasPermission in a similar was I use it for hasRole. I would prefer not having to play with rules for now if I can avoid it.

Thanks,

Jose

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074122#4074122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074122